Brewed Nature

A pound of Thoughts; A smidgen of Sarcasm; A quarter-cup of Concern; Two leaves of Bay; One Clove. Steep for days, constantly stirring with a branch of Oak.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Tiki Grill

by Lydia Daffenberg

Cooked out on the Tiki Grill.
Five-dollar-bill stories for a buck--
Just your luck.

Line up to get your

Bratville and Cornland,
Guess what?
Little sandwiches on a doily platter even;
Coldplate style.


Everyone scatter--the Tiki Gods are calling . . .
Set down your bamboo glasses and
Leave your paper-umbrella-frame-of-mind behind.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Blogger Frank Creed said...

Lydia,

You've always had the gift of poetry writing. This looks good, but you know my knowledge of poetry analysis begins and ends with commentary on Dr. Suess, so what do I know!

BTW I tagged you over at The Christian Writer's Notebook. Why don't you drop by, read 8 Random Facts about me and tell me what you think!

FC
email: frankcreed@insightbb.com

 
At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I like your site, its very helpful. I was wondering if you wanted to exchange links. If yes, you can find my information below. Please send me your information whether by email or by posting a comment on my website so we can swap links. Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Paranormal Knowledge
http://www.paranormalknowledge.com

Sincerely,
Jason
President, Paranormalknowledge.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counters
Free Website Counters